Farmers Cooperative Creamery Sustainable Milk Standards
The FCC Sustainable Milk Program is a partnership developed between participating members of FCC and progressive Pacific Northwest Processors who recognize the growing importance of Food Quality as well as the benefits derived from dairy products produced under the ideas encompassing Sustainable Agriculture.
The following points detail the standards by which Sunshine Dairy Foods Sustainable Milk is produced and sold:
- Quality Milk: FCC Sustainable Members have agreed to practice techniques that yield milk that will far surpass Federal and State standards relating to milk quality.
- rBST Free: FCC Sustainable Members have certified in writing that they do not use the genetically engineered hormone rBST.
- Health and Food Safety Standards: FCC Sustainable Members have agreed to meet or exceed the standards set by Federal, State, and Local authorities relating to food safety.
- Environmental Concerns: FCC Sustainable Members have agreed to meet or exceed those standards set by Federal, State, and Local regulatory authorities relating to environmental matters and concerns.
- Farm Premises and Appearance: FCC Sustainable Members have agreed to take pride in the appearance of their facilities and animals, and employ those practices which exemplify quality family farm dairy products.
Farmers Cooperative Creamery is proud of their milk supply and Family Farm heritage. We are pleased to share this superior milk product with the deserving quality conscious processors and consumers.